The Canela team is a powerful mix of digital natives, ex-journalists, aspiring social media gurus and wise, old communications consultants united by their enthusiasm to deliver quality communication campaigns, made to measure, for each individual client.
Director & founder
- 25 years experience in public relations.
- She founded Canela in Barcelona in 2006. She leads a team of over 30 communications professionals in 3 offices.
- Deborah lectures on Consumer Behaviour and PR at the ESEI and EDEM Business schools.
- She is also on the Board of Directors at ADECEC, the professional body for PR agencies in Spain.
- 20 years experience in the communication sector, working as a journalist and public relations consultant.
- Esther joined Canela in 2008 to open the Madrid office.
- She lead a team of 15 consultants and has a wide experience in different sectors working for clients such as Adyen, Intel, KONE, Lenovo, Motorola, Symantec or Worten.
- 14 years’ experience in public relations.
- She has worked for several technology, e-commerce and lifestyle accounts such us HTC, Lenovo, Rakuten, Fred Perry and Nissan.
- Alba leads the Barcelona office team, supervising PR campaigns for Cooltra, Ricoh, Sony, or Wonderbox accounts.
- 12 years experience in public relations.
- Joined Canela in 2016 to lead the Lisbon office.
- She’s responsible for the accounts strategic coordination and for the teams management.
- She has experience working for clients such as Lenovo, Ricoh, Motorola, Pipedrive and Cooltra.