G.Point opens in Barcelona
G.Point | Brand launch
Europe’s largest escape room center contacted Canela with the aim of making itself known among the media and the society of Barcelona as a new quality and state-of-the-art leisure offer for the city. Canela developed a communication plan which included a radio advertising campaign, the creation of promotional videos, the set-up, boost and monitoring of social media profiles, as well as all the press activity, including two specific events for media, and the official opening party for the general public.
- 21 local and national media, as well as radios and TV, visited G.Point and were invited to exclusively experience their escape rooms.
- 30 articles about G.Point’s opening were published by top tier media such as El País, El Periódico, La Vanguardia, Expansión & Time Out.
- 5 interviews in local radios and TV suchas as RAC1 o Radio Flaixbac.
- 300% increase in the number G.Point’s followers in just 1 month of campaign. The promotional video created ad hoc and shared through G.Point’s social media profiles has more than 45,000 views.
- Above 200 people attended the official opening party held on the 20th of July at the Port Fòrum of Barcelona.