The Canela team is a powerful mix of digital natives, ex-journalists, aspiring social media gurus and wise, old communications consultants united by their enthusiasm to deliver quality communication campaigns, made to measure, for each individual client.
Director & founder
- Over 25 years experience in public relations.
- She founded Canela in Barcelona in 2006. She leads a team of over 25 communications professionals in 3 offices.
- Deborah lectures on Consumer Behaviour and PR at the ESEI and EDEM Business schools.
- She is also on the Board of Directors at ADECEC, the professional body for PR agencies in Spain.
- Over eighteen years experience working as a journalist and public relations consultant.
- Esther joined Canela in 2008 to open the Madrid office.
- she lead a team of 12 consultants and has a wide experience working for clients such as Lenovo, Intel, Boston Medical Group, Worten, Symantec, Faby Nails, Motorola and Getty Images.
- 13 years’ experience in public relations.
- She has worked for several technology, e-commerce and lifestyle accounts such us HTC, Lenovo, Rakuten, Fred Perry and Nissan.
- Alba leads the Barcelona office team, supervising PR campaigns for Sony, Ricoh or Wonderbox.
- Began her career at YoungNetwork PR agency in 2006
- Joined Canela in 2015 to lead the Lisbon office
- She currently leads several accounts, such as Lenovo, Pipedrive, Royal Academy of Dance, Tiago Azevedo and Highland Titles.